The image I chose was at the back of a UTA bus on my way home from school. It is an illustration that states the rules of the bus. The sender would be UTA themselves, but thinking about it a little deeper, the sender can be all the people who ride the bus because they do not want to put up with people who break the rules on the bus. That is ironic because the intended audience is all the people who ride the bus in the first place. The communication objective is to inform people of the rules and to follow them. The illustrator is from someone or even a group who works for UTA in Utah. It is a simple design, but I would say it was made in Illustrator since it is the only program I've had some experience with using for more than a couple short instances. Possibly InDesign, but I don't use the program enough to be able to differentiate them. I chose this because I see it almost everyday and will probably continue to see it for a long time to come.
